Skeletal muscle is collected from young healthy rabbits (New Zealand White or Californian, 8 – 12 weeks of age, either sex and fasted) within 6 hours of slaughter and frozen at or below -10°C.
The muscle tissue is further processed using a combination of standard industry protocols with in-house modifications. This product has been reported to be useful in the purification of actin.
|Custom Antibody titration by ELISA up to 2 rabbits and 1 bleed|
|Beta2-Microglobulin ELISA kit ELISA Kit|
|Chicken thrombomodulin,TM ELISA KIT ELISA|
|CALU ELISA Kit| Mouse Calumenin ELISA Kit|
|CAM ELISA Kit| Mouse Calmodulin ELISA Kit|
|CaN ELISA Kit| Mouse Calcineurin ELISA Kit|
- Application: Drug Development, Protein Purification
- Storage Conditions: -20°C or below
- Shipping Conditions: Dry ice
- Tissue Type: Muscle
- Species: Rabbit
- Application Notes: Reportedly useful for protein purification such as actin, myosin, and troponin.
- Guarantee: Product quality is guaranteed to meet Pel-Freez Biologicals’ specifications for 1 year from the date of receipt by the customer as long as the product is stored in accordance with the indicated storage conditions
- Testing: Moisture: Report result
- Packaging: Glass jars
- Donor Sex: Mixed
- Product Types: Acetone Powder
|Rabbit MUSCLE ACETONE POWDER 10g|