The Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette (Swab) ensures qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in direct nasal swab or nasopharyngeal swab specimens for the diagnosis of COVID-19 infection and can be accompanied by a dedicated control swabs kit.
Our rapid antigen test allows you to quickly identify contagious individuals on a large scale, in non-laboratory settings.
|Custom Antibody titration by ELISA up to 2 rabbits and 1 bleed|
|Beta2-Microglobulin ELISA kit ELISA Kit|
|Chicken thrombomodulin,TM ELISA KIT ELISA|
|Human Progesterone(P) ELISA Kit (Competitive ELISA)|
|Human Testosterone(T) ELISA Kit (Competitive ELISA)|
|Human Estrodial (E2) ELISA Kit (Competitive ELISA)|
Features and Benefits
- Detect New Variants with Same Reliable Detection: The test allows for testing samples containing SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern, including the Delta, Gamma, Beta, and Alpha strains.
- Detect and Isolate Positive Cases Early: This rapid test is sensitive enough to detect positive patients, without symptoms or during early onset of symptoms, just when a person is most infectious, to quickly isolate patients and minimise the risk of virus exposure.
- Simple Test, Reliable and Rapid Results: In just three simple steps and with no special equipment required, test results can be obtained in 15 minutes. Each box contains 20 tests for ease and speed of testing large groups.
- Safe and Easy-to-Read Results: Our test offers both nasal and nasopharyngeal specimen testing options for greater patient comfort, along with simple visual-read results that do not require expertise.
- Additional Dedicated Control Swabs Kit: Provided in a separate kit, the quality control swabs can be used in accordance with your laboratory needs and local requirements (e.g., to validate a new test kit, new test lot, new operator).
|SARS CoV-2 PCR kit|